Summer Camp Information
Oak Grove UMC Christian
Summer Camp General
- Summer Camp is only available
for school-aged children who have completed Lottery Pre-K through Kindergarten.
- Sessions have 3 weeks each. Each week has a
theme and the activities will relate to this theme. You may sign up for Session 1, Session 2, or both.
- Our Summer Camp hours are from 8 am – 5 pm
- To register your child you must complete the registration form and bring it to the CS Office.
- All tuition will be paid in full upon registration.
- Your child will need to bring a
lunch and drink each day unless otherwise noted. Water is available throughout the day.
No fast food, soda, candy, or nut products will be allowed. Please bring a lunch that is ready to eat
(no heating required.) Refrigerators are available for storing lunches.
Personal water bottles are welcome for your child throughout the day,
please label with your child's name.
- Please sign up quickly! Spaces are limited and enrollment will be closed when each session gets full. Thank you for your interest in the OGCS Summer Camp!